It being my senior year I have found myself slacking off just a bit. But I decided to get my butt into high gear and write about some happenings during the long weekend. So I'm investigating colleges... and lo and behold I was given the opportunity to visit BYUI. Their art program looks... interesting. Well have to see what one I end up choosing. I do like it up in idaho. It's not a busy as ... er ... Utah. But oh wells.
I am also going to make this kind of an art blog... because I MIGHT use it more if I do. And I think it would be pretty good for future references. So here's a pair of headphones I recently painted for APART. They turned out to be more of challenge then I was expecting... but I like how they came out. I love drawing freaky pikachus.

-Kimmik
No comments:
Post a Comment